Monday, May 10, 2010

Purgatory Smirgatory

The end of January I moved out.  Beginning of February I sought counceling only to clear My mind as to whether I was crazy for wanting more or not.  I learned I am not crazy.

Each day is a different emotion at different times of said day.  I've felt guilty, foolish, angry, happy, free at last. 

I've explained to daughter and son what I am....what I need.  They are both cool with it.

Free at last feels good.  I told the councelor that I dreaded starting over again.  She told Me she knew TONS (that's scary actually) of women who would die to know Me.  I laughed and said thank you, but I don't F'ing want to move all My crap and find a new place.  I've been looking at apartments lately...I've discovered that I need morning sun.  A place where I can sit and listen to relaxing music...have a cup or Two of coffee, and read the paper.  Admire the aquarium...etc.  Purgatory tonite doesn't feel so bad.

That's whats up with Mwa

2 comments:

PrettyGirl said...

Hugg tite,,,

nbs said...

Free at last and needing morning sun -- Two wonderful aspects of Your personality.
Somehow i feel sure that You'll find someone not too far away. It just takes time.